04 Mar ACI Sail 2021 Activity Calendar: from training camps to exclusive regatta racing
We are an excellence sailing hub equipped with the world’s largest fleet of ClubSwan 36 yachts, the most innovative sailing boats on the market. We also have a team of Olympic-level sailors at your disposal. Our goal is to give amateurs and professionals, an equal chance to improve their sailing abilities, push their boundaries, and thirdly to just experience sailing ClubSwan 36. In addition, we take care of all logistics for you, so all you have to do is to come and sail.
Our 2021 sailing season lasts from March up to December
1. Training Camps
Just before the racing season starts, we prepared 4-day training sessions. It is an opportunity for all sailors, especially the ones who desire to race ClubSwan 36, to improve their sailing skills. The camps are customized and available for individuals as well as crews of up to 7 members.
With our experienced crew our attendees have the opportunity to learn:
- Pre-race preparations: ClubSwan 36 boat handling, crew positioning, boat, and mast tuning
- Start: Pre-start and start tactics, speed test, maneuvering, etc.
- Racing: W/L courses, Sailing strategy, and tactics, case study explanations of common situations, post-race video analyses, etc.
Camps are held in ACI Marina Split, Croatia on the dates: March 18th-21st, April 15th-18th, and April 29th–May 2nd.
2. Regatta Racing
The opportunity to charter and sail ClubSwan 36 at the regattas in Croatia and The Mediterranean. We offer a turn-key service package from transportation, preparation of the boat, and even the optional sailing crew.
ClubSwan36 Croatian National Championship
The start of ACI Sail Racing season begins in Split, Croatia with ClubSwan 36 one-design regatta. It is the perfect opportunity to apply the skills acquired in the training camps.
Swan One Design Nations League, The Mediterranean
Swan One Design Nations is a driver-owner regatta league organized by luxury boat manufacturer Nautor’s Swan exclusively for the owners of their yachts. With ACI Sail, you have the opportunity to race at these regattas. Chartering ACI Sail’s ClubSwan 36 you can race at six events from May to October organized at amazing settings: from Scarlino, Porto Cervo, Palma de Mallorca, St.Tropez to Rovinj.
- 1.CLUBSWAN 36 #1 REGATTA (25-29 May, Scarlino ITA)
- 2.CLUBSWAN 36 #2 REGATTA (22-26 June, Porto Cervo ITA)
- 3. COPA DEL REY REGATTA (02-07 Aug., Palma de Mallorca ESP)
- 4. THE NATION’S TROPHY (14-18 Sept., Palma de Mallorca ESP)
- 5.SWAN ONE DESIGN WORLDS (13-17 Oct., St Tropez FRA)
- 6. NEW! EXCLUSIVE INVITATION CUP CLUBSWAN 36 ACI CUP ( 28 -30 Oct. Rovinj, CRO)
ACI Sail Croatian Supported Regattas
The opportunity to race ClubSwan 36 at selected Croatian regattas
- 1. MRDUJSKA REGATTA ( 2 Oct., Split CRO)
- 2. VIŠKA REGATTA (15-17 Oct., Split CRO)
- 3. JABUKA REGATTA (11-14 Nov., Vodice CRO)
- 4. ST.NIKOLA REGATTA ( 2-7 Dec., Split CRO)
‘It is very important to highlight the fact that this sailing boat made by the reputable Finnish manufacturer is the first such boat to offer to total amateurs and ordinary people the pleasure of sailing that has so far been reserved only for a narrow circle of experienced professional sailors. ClubSwan 36 is a real sea equivalent to the sports car, a sailing version of a rocket, capable of speeds of over 20 knots, but it has nevertheless kept the user-friendly approach for absolutely everyone interested in sailing,’ explains Ivan Kljaković Gašpić, ACI Sail project manager.